A+ Medical is proud to offer help to families who are dedicated to keeping their loved one at home as
long as possible. We understand the concerns and struggles many families face in today's
world. We have been there to lend a helping hand to families since 1999.
We are proud
to be licensed in the state of Tennessee as a Personal Support Service Agency. While A+ Participates in many state and federally funded programs, we also accept private pay, workman's comp, and some long term care insurance. We are always happy to answer any questions regarding insurance and will always file claims for our clients when possible.
Some programs we participate in are listed below.
- Tennesseee Veterans
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Private Duty Nursing
- Private Duty CNA
- DIDDS (Under Contract)
- Workers Compensation
- Private Pay
- Grooming, Dressing, Bathing, Personal Hygiene, Feeding,
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living as well as maintaining a safe environment.|
- Bathing, Dressing, Personal Hygiene, Feeding, Meal
Preparation, Attending Appointments, Approved Social Outings.
- General Household duties such as Sweeping, Mopping, Dusting,
Laundry, Meal Preparation, Grocery Shopping and Prescription pick up.
Services provided in home to persons unable to care for themselves,
furnished on a short term basis due to the absence of a family member normally providing the care.
- Wheelchair ramps, Grab bars, Zero entry showers, Widening doorways, and other home mods.
- Grab Bars
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Zero Entry Showers
- Widening of Doorways
- and other home modifications for handicapped individualsDone under contract to licensed contractor