A+ Medical is owned and operated by Elaine Turner and Tracey Phillips. Both partners are
hands on and participate in the day to day operations.
A+ Medical employees a LPN nurse manager who is responsible for oversight of all cases
and performs supervisory visits on a regular basis, to ensure client / patient satisfaction.
We have 3 full time case managers who oversee staffing and ensure our patient's needs
are being met. They also handle any staffing issue that may arise.
We are proud to offer some of the finest CNA and LPN contractors in Middle Tennessee.
All of our contracted caregivers must meet the following qualification.
- State license and or certification for minimum of six months to one year
- Nationwide Criminal Background Check
- TB skin test
- CPR certified and current certification maintained
- Current drivers license and proof of car insurance
- Drivers History Report
- Social Security Card or proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Checkoff by RN supervisor
- Abuse Registry Checked
- Sexual Offender Registry Checked
- OIG Sanctions Checked
- 2 References Checked
- Basic testing for skill level
- HIPAA and OSHA training
- Felony Registry Check
- Parole Registry Check